17 Amazing Spring Potluck Recipes
April 22, 2015
"Can you bring a dish to pass?" Proms, graduation parties, birthday parties and even for a very special baby shower ...the question always comes up and now you are going to be ready and prepared to take on the challenge with these 17 Amazing Spring Inspired Potluck Recipes..
A group of very talented little chefs have gathered together today to make the most amazing spring potluck baby shower menu. We have everything from appetizers, salads, main courses, sides and even desserts. All of these 17 Amazing Spring Potluck Recipes are portable recipe ideas for all of those occasions that you need to bring a dish to pass.
This is not just any ordinary potluck but we are celebrating a Baby shower for our dearest foodie friend Michelle from Healthy Recipe Ecstasy who just gave birth to beautiful Alexander MacDougall Cain. Isn't he a doll?! Congratulations Michelle and Alasdair!
There is a little something for everyone to enjoy with these culinary delights. I hope that next time you are asked, "Can you bring a dish to pass?" you can say yes and volunteer to bring one of these beautiful 17 Amazing Spring Potluck Recipes.
- Manchego Cheese Fritters with Honey Mustard Ranch, by Cooking and Beer
- Asparagus Tomato Crostini with Fresh Mint and Chives, by Simply Fresh Dinners
- Strawberry Bruschetta with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, by The NY Melrose Family
- Kimchi Salmon and Rainbow Pickles, by Healthy World Cuisine
- Curried Fish Tacos with Cabbage and Carrot Slaw, by Omnivore's Cookbook
- Chipotle Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos, by Natural Chow
- Spicy Asian Chicken Puff Pastry Bites with Hoisin Peanut Sauce, by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Mahi Mahi with Dragon Fruit-Pineapple Salsa, by No Gojis No Glory
- Warm Corn Salad, by The Complete Savorist
- Asian Jerk Meatball Wraps, by Healthy Nibbles and Bits
- Roasted Cauliflower and Pearl Barley Bowls with Creamy Tahini-Dill Dressing, by An Edible Mosaic
- Grilled Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Salad with Coconut Curry Almond Butter Vinaigrette, by Food Faith Fitness
- Asparagus with Grated Egg and Capers, by Pinch and Swirl
- Strawberry Spinach Salad, by Bitz & Giggles
- Almond and Caramel Date Tart with Chocolate Ganache (Vegan and Gluten-Free), by The Crafting Foodie
- Coconut Sorbet, by House of Yumm
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with a Cookie Dough Crust, by Vitamin Sunshine