Cranfusion Red Ruby Gem Muffins are super moist with the pop of ginger, orange essence and jeweled with delicious slightly sweet and tart cranberries.
Cranberries are the Year Around Super Food
Cranfusion Red Ruby Gem muffins are chock full of full of delicious cranberries that are filled with antioxidants, vitamin C and have antibacterial effects on the body. This time of the year we need to be extra kind to our bodies and nourish them from the inside, as the outside stressors can really take a toll on our bodies.
This time of the year, seems to really put a lot of extra stress on our bodies. The weather is unpredictable and it is full swing for the flu and cold season. There are many end of the year deadlines for work, school and to top that off there is that whole holiday prep thing that really puts a lot of unneeded stress on our bodies. (If it makes you feel any better I have not purchased one Christmas gift and have contracted out my holiday cards to my teenagers) Delegate! Be good to yourself. Don’t overextend yourself. Take time for yourself and simplify. Eat some healthy cranfusion red ruby muffins!
Why you are going to love Cranfusion Red Ruby Gem muffins
One bite of these delicious muffins will bring a smile to your face. Cranfusion Red Ruby Gem muffins are zesty from the fusion of the orange and ginger but are delicately sweet from the dates. These muffins are very moist but have chewy, tart, slightly sweet cranberries infused with citrus and ginger spice which makes them the perfect accompaniment for your busy morning commute or afternoon snack.
Cranberries are one of the superfoods and they are in season now. They are high in vitamin C and fiber, and are only 45 calories per cup. One cup of whole cranberries has 8,983 total antioxidant capacity and have anti-cancer benefits. Cranberries provide anti-inflammatory benefits, cardiovascular, benefits and are used to help treat bladder infections. Are you getting enough cranberries in your diet? If you like cranberries be sure to try our No Bake Cranberry Bliss Balls or our Spiced Cranberry Baked Ham.
However, you can totally destroy all the cranberries good properties by adding refined sugar to resolve the pucker response from the sour taste of this awesome superfood. So I have found the perfect solution! My dear fellow foodie created this simply beautiful and very natural cranberry sauce and I knew right away it was going to a winner. I added The Foodie Affair Healthy Cranberry Sauce to my gluten-free, diabetic friendly recipe for the perfect little muffin.
More delicious Bread and Muffin Recipes
Cranfusion Red Ruby Gem Muffins
- 2 cups flour (gluten free) We used Better Batter gluten free flour mix
- 1 tsp stevia or 1/4 cup honey, or 9 dates
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk or dairy alternative of choice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup cranberry sauce We made The Foodie Affair's Healthy Cranberry Sauce
- 18 muffin cups 15-18 muffin cups
- additional oatmeal, nuts, raisins, etc. garnish - optional
- Preheat your oven to 204 Celsius (400 degrees F)
- Place muffin cups in the pan and spray with spray oil.
- In a large bowl combine better batter (flour), stevia (sugar), baking powder, slat, milk, oil, vanilla, egg and mix together. Then gently fold in the cranberry sauce.
- Pour muffin batter into tins. I filled them almost to the top as I love my muffins big.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown or your toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy Cranfusion Red Ruby Gem Muffins for breakfast, brunch, after school snacks or any time you need a little energy boost. These are so easy to make and also make great holiday gifts and freeze well to be enjoyed later.