Valentine Strawberry Bliss are made with sweet strawberries stuffed with a homemade cream cheese and whipped topping with nestled blueberries.
Valentine Strawberry Bliss are no guilt Dessert
Sometimes, you just need something delicately sweet at the end of the meal. Our Valentine Strawberry Bliss treats are just that. Just one strawberry is 40 calories and 2 net carbs. That is a dessert you can feel good about.
Did you know that strawberries can make you feel more romantic?
Yes really! If you feel good inside, then you will look beautiful on the outside.
Are you planning on making a simple Valentines dinner or lunch for your sweetheart? I have an awesome 10 minute, be kind to your heart, dessert that has the feel good factor without eating the rich coma inducing chocolate.
The power of vitamin C in strawberries can help with the production of collagen and make our skin more elastic and help prevent wrinkles. So there you have it. We can look more beautiful and radiant for our significant others under the candlelight of our romantic Valentine Day dinner.
Strawberries can help fight bad cholesterol so that our heart pumps without even skipping a beat on our romantic evening together.
This little dessert is a sweet ending to a romantic dinner or to a Fourth of July Celebration. Valentine Strawberry Bliss is light and delicately sweet so you still have added energy and vitality for what ever the evening might entail.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
Valentine Strawberry Bliss
- 8 large strawberries
- 8 blueberries
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup yogurt low fat
- 2 packets stevia
or sugar alternative of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Wash and dry strawberries and cut off the stem. Scoop out the middle of the strawberry so you can put in the filling.
- In a blender or by hand, if you want to build up some muscles, mix the cream cheese spread, yogurt, sweetener and vanilla until creamy and fluffy. (Lots of whipping- you should see my muscles!)
- Place the cream cheese mixture into a bag and pipe cream cheese filling into strawberries (I just spooned my mixture in a baggie and cut off end as I do not have a special pastry bag)
- Place one blueberry on the top of each strawberry and plate up your creation.
- Enjoy the creamy sweet delicate taste of Valentine Strawberry bliss and have your self a Happy Valentines Day. Also delicious for Fourth of July Festivities.