Sesame Low Carb Cloud Bread are soft delicious herbed gluten-free bread pillows topped with sesame seeds.
Do you miss biting into chewy bread and sandwiches but are trying to watch your carbs or are diabetic? Sesame Low carb cloud bread is your perfect solution for a delicious day.
Why we love Sesame Low Carb Cloud Bread
It really has the texture of a light fluffy bread and quite amazing and so easy to make with just 4 little ingredients. You gotta love that.
Have you tried making cloud bread before? We tried the version with cream of tartar and it was an epic complete fail. This recipe only uses whipped cream cheese, eggs, baking powder, and herbs of choice and sesame toppings. You probably have all of these items on hand right now to make these delicious sesame low carb breads.
Ketogenic diet Bread
Did you go and check your refrigerator and pantry inventory? Go and check I will wait. You can have this delicious sesame low carb bread for your refrigerator/pantry and on to a sandwich in less than ½ hour. REALLY!
Sesame low carb cloud Bread is gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, diabetic friendly, ketogenic diet friendly and delicious.
This sesame low carb cloud bread is delicious in a sandwich, as part of a delicious breakfast feta egg sandwich, as an exchange for a tortilla and the perfect flat bread to lop up some delicious curry and sauces.
Best Toppings for your Sesame Low Carb Cloud Bread
You can any dried herbs you like to this carb bread but Mrs. Dash original is fun and easy as it has a little of everything without adding sodium. We also added black sesame seeds on top to give the bread a little texture on top. You could also add white sesame seeds, poppy seeds, other dried herbs whatever you like. I would discourage fresh herbs as this bread might not like having the moisture.
Endless ways to enjoy Cloud Bread
There are so many ways to serve this delicious no guilt low carb bread. Exchange your usual bread with this fun low carb cloud bread for sandwiches, or for a fun twist as a breakfast feta and egg sandwich or as a delicious vehicle to lop all of those delicious juices with your next Halibut Coconut Curry in a Hurry. You can use it as a base for a fun pizza. The ideas are endless.
What different ways can you think of to use Sesame Low Carb Cloud Bread?
More Delicious Low Carb Recipes
Sesame Low Carb Cloud Bread
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs
(whites separated from yolks)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried herbs
Mrs. Dash - optional
- 1 tsp sesame seeds toasted - optional
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F (150 degrees C). Line baking sheet with waxed paper (parchment paper) and lightly spray with oil.
- Warm cream cheese in the microwave oven on low- medium heat for about 30 seconds at 10 seconds at a time just until softened. Mix with a spoon and set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, beat egg whites and baking powder together until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes
- Beat the egg yolks and the cream cheese mixture together until smooth. Then add your beaten yellow egg and cream cheese mixture to the egg white peaks and add your Mrs. Dash seasoning or any spice you like such as dried garlic powder, a little chili powder, cumin, basil you name it. As long as it is dried herbs do not use fresh herbs as this will not give your bread optimal results. Gently fold together just until mixed. Be careful not to deflate the egg whites.
- Place a dollop of your low carb bread batter on to your lined baking sheets. We made two 4 inch bread loaves and spread them so they are about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle your low carb bread batter disks with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy in a sandwich or plain or even as a bread to lop up your delicious curry.