One Pan Rosemary Boneless Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes is made with harvest ripe green grapes, caramelized onions in an aromatic pan wine sauce.
Too Many Grapes = No Problem
Have you ever had an over abundance of grapes in your crisper? You know very well that there is no possible way that your family is going to finish them off in time. This one pan rosemary boneless pork chops with roasted grapes is the perfect solution for your excess grape inventory.
Why you are going to love One Pan Rosemary Boneless Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes
You are going to love this one pan rosemary boneless pork chop with roasted grape recipe as it is gluten-free, dairy free, cardiac friendly, and so easy to make.
Pork is just fantastic with a little something sweet on the side. Harvest ripened green grapes are naturally sweet and delicious and are a perfect accompaniment to the boneless pork chops. One Pan Rosemary Boneless Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes is easy enough to serve on a busy weeknight meal or fancy enough to serve to your guests when you gather for an evening of entertainment. If you love pork, you are going to love our less than 30 minute Rosemary Herbed Pork Chops with Shallot Wine Sauce.
We love this dish as you only use one pan. You start out with making some delicious caramelized onions on the stove top and then sear your rosemary pork chops quickly on both sides. Your whole house is going to smell fantastic. Now don’t worry you will not have to listen to your family and friends ask a million times so when is dinner done as it only takes about 15 minutes from there… You will then add your wine to deglaze the pan, grapes and seasonings and pop it in the oven to allow the juices to mingle, the grapes to roast and your pork will be perfectly cooked. How easy is that?!?!
Seedless red, seedless green or seedless concord grapes are preferred in this recipe as this is less work for you. We used a little chardonnay wine (that the cook was drinking at the time) to deglaze the pan but you could certainly exchange with chicken broth if you would prefer.
This time of the year is busy and you need some 30 minute meals in your recipe book. We know how difficult it can be to maintain a busy schedule and keep eating clean and healthy so we are getting to roll out are whole segment on Easy clean eating less than 30 minute meals that you whole family and friends will love. Our One Pan Rosemary Boneless Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes is a delicious start but also be sure to try our Clean Eating Shrimp Stir Fry and Lemon Herbed Baked Rainbow Trout.
More Delicious Pork “Other White Meat” Recipes
One Pan Rosemary Boneless Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onions
peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp Steak seasoning
(we used McCormicks but if you do not have just season with salt and pepper)
- 1 tbsp rosemary
chopped fresh (or can use dried)
- 16 oz pork chops
boneless - thick cut
- 2 cups grapes
whole seedless (we used green but can use red or seedless concord)
- 1/2 cup white wine (we used a chardonnay or can exchange with chicken broth)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or 176 C)
- Add olive oil and onions to pan and cook over medium heat until slightly caramelized as they will cook the rest of the way in the oven.
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with steak seasoning and rosemary.
- Sear boneless pork chops for 2 minutes on both side on medium high heat.
- Add grapes, wine (or chicken boullion) to pan and scrape the bottom of the pan to loosen all the deliciousness.
- Place your One Pan Rosemary Boneless Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes in the oven for about 8-12 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees F and the grapes just start to burst. (If you like, you could add a dab of butter when you remove the pan out of the oven to make the sauce rich and delicious, but fine without too).
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes and Enjoy!